Tel Aviv (TLV) to Bangalore (BLR)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer the most convenient flights to Bangalore, serving Bengaluru International Airport (BLR) in India’s southern Karnataka state. Relax with a wide range of entertainment aboard your intercontinental flight to Bangalore and enjoy delicious meals, including vegetarian options on all flights to India from Amsterdam.
Top Bangalore attractions
- Wonderla Amusement Park: theme park with rides, water slides and virtual reality.
- ISKCON Temple Bangalore: one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world.
- UB City: the first luxury mall in India.
- Art of Living International Center: museum and meeting point for those living internationally. Set in a beautiful, round, layered building.
- Cubbon Park: a beautiful park located in the middle of the city.
What’s the best way to get around Bangalore?
The Bangalore Metro, also known as "Namma Metro", runs on 2 lines. The most useful route for tourists is the Purple Line, which makes stops at Kempegowda for the bus terminal, MG Rd and Indiranagar. Trains run about every 15 minutes between 06:00 and 22:00. You can also use the bus to travel. Buses with black display boards run within the city, while red board buses service the neighbouring suburbs. There are 3 major bus stands: Kempegowda Bus Stand (also known as the Majestic Bus Stand), City Market and K R Market.
What’s the weather in Bangalore?
Bangalore is hot all year-round, so is the perfect summer and winter holiday destination! During the winter months of September to March you can expect the temperature to average between 28°C and 32°C (82°F and 90°F). If you’re heading to Bangalore in the summer months, you’ll need lots of sun cream; temperatures can reach 38°C (100°F)! The warm summer months usually have some heavy rainfall due to the high pressure, so you may also need your umbrella!