Tel Aviv (TLV) to Marrakech (RAK)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Marrakech, serving Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK). Has something come up, or do you need to adjust your plans? Let us know via social media. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on Twitter, Facebook, Messenger or WhatsApp to help resolve any issues.
Top Marrakech attractions
- Jardin Majorelle: first home to renowned landscape painter Jacques Majorelle, it now houses a garden brimming with varied desert flora.
- Ouzoud Falls: a stunning waterfall in the desert just a day trip away.
- Jemaa el FNA: central city square that becomes alive with musicians, storytellers, acrobats and entertainers of all sorts.
- Souks: sip mint tea, window shop and haggle for the best deal as you browse countless arrays of traditional foods and items.
- Hammam: luxuriate in a traditional Moroccan bathhouse to melt your stress away.
What’s the best way to get around Marrakech?
City buses connect you to various areas; however, taxis may be more convenient and do not cost much more. Two types are available: petit taxis take up to 3 passengers within the city, while grand taxis also go beyond the city limits and seat up to 6 people. Otherwise, for a relaxing and stylish mode of transport, you can find “calèches”, i.e., horse-drawn carriages, to take you around.
What’s the weather in Marrakech?
Temperatures vary widely throughout year though it never gets truly cold. With an average temperature of 12°C (54°F) in the winter and 45°C (113°F) during the summer months, you’ll want to visit March to April or October to November for moderate temperatures and fewer crowds.