Tel Aviv (TLV) to Stockholm (STO)
Tel Aviv (TLV) to Vaxjo (VXO)
Tel Aviv (TLV) to Gothenburg (GOT)
Tel Aviv (TLV) to Linköping (LPI)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Sweden, serving the major airports in Sweden, including Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), Göteborg Landvetter Airport (GOT) and Linköping City Airport (LPI). With our punctuality and convenient timetable, we’ll ensure you start your Swedish adventure at a time that suits you!
Things to do in Sweden
- Icehotel: the world’s first ice hotel, located in Jukkasjärvi – 200 km north of the Arctic circle, is wonderful to see.
- Museum of Failure: why not check out the world’s most spectacular commercial product failings?
- Björnhammaren: a modern ghost town, the result of a factory closing its doors for good.
- High Chaparral Wild West Theme Park: a great western adventure.
- Gotland: this island has such odd weather that roses bloom in December.
- Vasa Museum: speciality museum located in Stockholm.
- Stockholm Old Town: historic town with beautiful architecture.
- Djurgarden: rent a bike and explore the open-air museum.
- Southern Goteborg Archipelago: take a boat from Saltholmen and enjoy a day trip island hopping, featuring lighthouses and beaches.
- Botanical Garden: a beautiful garden located in the heart of Gothenburg.
This Scandinavian country has so much to see that one trip won’t be enough! Check out our travel guide and see what else there is to do!
Why travel to Sweden with us?
We pride ourselves on ensuring you have a pleasant journey, wherever you’re going. Our flight times are convenient, so you can arrive when you want to. If you have questions about your upcoming flight, just send us a message on our social media channels and we’ll get back to you. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!