Delhi (DEL) to Fort-de-France (FDF)
Bangalore (BLR) to Fort-de-France (FDF)
Mumbai (BOM) to Fort-de-France (FDF)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Fort-de-France, serving Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport (FDF). Once your flight to Fort-de-France is booked, you can contact our customer service team with any queries you might have. We’re available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make life easier for you. Contact us directly via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Fort-de-France attractions
- Jardin de Balata: a beautiful botanical garden, containing roughly 3.000 varieties of tropical plants from around the world, including 300 types of palm trees.
- Schoelcher Library: an exquisite library built back in 1887, housing a vast collection.
- Distillerie la Favorite: a historic distillery and one of the oldest estates still in operation that operates entirely by steam, where tourists can sample the local rum and take a tour.
- Fort Saint Louis: both an active naval base and historical site dating from 1638.
- Parc Naturel Régional de la Martinique: covering over 60.000 hectares, there’s something in this park for everyone.
What’s the best way to get around Fort-de-France?
The best way to really see Fort-de-France is to hire a car. Taxis are an option, but can be rather expensive. There are a several bus routes that operate between the main tourist attractions and are recognisable by the 'TC' sign in the window, often followed by the bus's destination. Bus schedules aren't exact, and the drivers will often alter the route slightly to suit you.
What’s the weather in Fort-de-France?
Fort-de-France is always very warm and humid and so is perfect for beach breaks at any time of the year. The city can often experience rainfall, so expect to see some light rain or drizzle over the time of your stay. When it does come, however, the rain is usually short-lived, with the sun returning in no time at all.