Mumbai (BOM) to Guatemala City (GUA)
Delhi (DEL) to Guatemala City (GUA)
Bangalore (BLR) to Guatemala City (GUA)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Guatemala City, serving La Aurora International Airport (GUA). Make the most of our in-flight entertainment systems, offered on all intercontinental KLM flights, and kick back, relax, and fly in style to your next destination.
Top Guatemala City attractions
- Mundo Petapa Irtra Theme Park: a thrilling amusement park featuring activities and attractions for all ages.
- Paseo Cayala: a new, outdoor mall, offering a range of great places to eat, shop, and relax.
- Palacio Nacional: the most important building in the country, and the headquarters of the President.
- Zona Viva: meaning ‘lively zone’, this area is the entertainment district of the city.
- Relief Map: a monument representing a perfectly to scale map of the whole country.
What’s the best way to get around Guatemala City?
Walking is not very popular for locals living in Guatemala City, and most tourists follow their example and use public transport. There are 3 types of buses that operate in Guatemala City: the Transmetro, Transurbano and red city buses. The Transmetro and Transurbano are modern and efficient, running fixed routes regularly. The drivers don't carry any cash on them and tickets must be purchased before you ride. The city buses, however, do accept cash payments on the bus and will make stops anywhere along the route – just shout when you're ready to get off.
What’s the weather in Guatemala City?
The weather in Guatemala City stays relatively constant all year, with temperatures ranging between an average of 17°C (63°F) in January and 21°C (70°F) in April. June until September can be overcast and cloudy, and rainfall frequent, so if you're looking to avoid the rains on your trip to Guatemala City, plan to in the drier season!
*All amounts are in INR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.