Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Norfolk, serving Norfolk International Airport (ORF). All ready for your flight to Norfolk? With our convenient departure times and extensive partner network our flights fit your schedule, not the other way around!
Top Norfolk attractions
- Chrysler Museum of Art: a vast art collection dating back to ancient Egypt.
- Battleship Wisconsin: an Iowa-class battleship and the second ship to be named in honour of Wisconsin.
- Nauticus: a maritime-themed museum on the waterfront.
- Norfolk Botanical Garden: a huge botanical garden and arboretum.
- Mermaid Factory: a craft store that hand paints mermaid and dolphin figurines.
What’s the best way to get around Norfolk?
The best way to get around the central downtown area is on the Norfolk Electric Transit. This is a free shuttle bus service operating throughout the main areas of Norfolk. You can also catch the public bus for a fee, and there are 23 routes throughout Norfolk. For a more scenic tour, take the ferry. It may be a slower route, but it offers fantastic views of the harbour.
What’s the weather in Norfolk?
If you’re a sunseeker, head to Norfolk between June and September when the temperatures soar to a sweltering 30°C (87°F). The weather doesn’t stay like that all year round, though! December, January and February are very cold and temperatures often fall below freezing, so you will need to wrap up if you’re visiting then - there may even be some snowfall!