Genoa (GOA) to Abuja (ABV)
Milan (MIL) to Abuja (ABV)
Venice (VCE) to Abuja (ABV)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Abuja (ABV)
Bologna (BLQ) to Abuja (ABV)
Rome (ROM) to Abuja (ABV)
Verona (VRN) to Abuja (ABV)
Palermo (PMO) to Abuja (ABV)
Bari (BRI) to Abuja (ABV)
Turin (TRN) to Abuja (ABV)
Florence (FLR) to Abuja (ABV)
Naples (NAP) to Abuja (ABV)
Trieste (TRS) to Abuja (ABV)
Cagliari (CAG) to Abuja (ABV)
Catania (CTA) to Abuja (ABV)
Brindisi (BDS) to Abuja (ABV)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Abuja, serving Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (ABV). Need to get in touch with us regarding your next flight to Abuja? We are here for you around the clock via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Abuja attractions
- Abuja National Mosque: a famous Nigerian mosque built in the 1980s. The Abuja National Mosque with its golden dome glistering in the sun, is arguably the most impressive sight in Abuja.
- Dunes Shopping Mall: a famous shopping mall in Abuja with numerous shops and restaurants to captivate you during your visit.
- Usman Dam: a spectacular man made dam which supplies the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria with both light and water.
- Jabi Lake: a famous lake in Abuja which hosts beautiful parks, and is a popular relaxation destination for locals.
- Thought Pyramid Art Centre: a gallery featuring a beautiful collection of everyday Nigeria scenes, plus abstract and expressionist works.
What’s the best way to get around Abuja?
Abuja offers limited public transportation, and the city was designed with car drivers in mind. This means you should hire a car or taxi to explore the city. Fortunately, taxis are plentiful.
What’s the weather in Abuja?
Pack your umbrella if you’re planning your visit during the wet season, which lasts from May until October, with September being the wettest month. The dry season runs from November until March, with January being the driest. March is often a great time for sun seekers as temperatures frequently hit 36°C (96°F) and humidity remains relatively low; however, even during the wet season, the climate is warm, with the average June temperature being 23°C (73°F).