Milan (MIL) to Belfast (BFS)
Florence (FLR) to Belfast (BFS)
Turin (TRN) to Belfast (BFS)
Catania (CTA) to Belfast (BFS)
Venice (VCE) to Belfast (BFS)
Bari (BRI) to Belfast (BFS)
Naples (NAP) to Belfast (BFS)
Rome (ROM) to Belfast (BFS)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Belfast (BFS)
Cagliari (CAG) to Belfast (BFS)
Bologna (BLQ) to Belfast (BFS)
Verona (VRN) to Belfast (BFS)
Palermo (PMO) to Belfast (BFS)
Genoa (GOA) to Belfast (BFS)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Belfast, serving George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD). Got questions about your flight? We’re here for you 24/7 across a variety of social media platforms.
KLM Destinations: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Top Belfast attractions
- Titanic Belfast: this unmissable landmark building pays homage to Belfast’s maritime history.
- The Botanic Gardens: an enormous park home to some of the world’s oldest seed plants and a variety of tropical flora.
- Belfast Zoo: Asian elephants, tigers, and other fascinating animals make it great for family fun.
- The Giant’s Causeway: tour this natural wonder born from an ancient volcanic eruption.
- The Crown Liquor Saloon: Belfast’s most famous bar and a must-see for its amazing antique interior.
Our Belfast travel guide features an in-depth look at the top places to visit, the best streets to eat on, and the landmarks you simply must see.
What’s the best way to get around Belfast?
Belfast is a compact city, so walking is often the best way to experience it. Taxis are simple to hire if required, and cyclists can find over 30 bicycle docking stations throughout the city centre.
What’s the weather in Belfast?
July sees an average temperature of 15°C (59°F), but always be prepared for unpredictable rain as the weather in Belfast is never quite sure what it wants to do.