Genoa (GOA) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Milan (MIL) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Naples (NAP) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Bologna (BLQ) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Turin (TRN) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Venice (VCE) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Rome (ROM) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Pisa (PSA) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Catania (CTA) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Florence (FLR) to Belo Horizonte (BHZ)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Belo Horizonte, serving Tancredo Neves International Airport (CNF). Start planning your trip today with the world’s most reliable airline!
Top Belo Horizonte attractions
- Mineirão Stadium: largest football stadium in the state of Minas Gerais.
- Pampulha Architectural Complex: designed by the architect Oscar Niemeyer, this complex of buildings includes the Church of Saint Francis of Assisi, a casino and a ballroom.
- Parque das Mangabeiras: beautiful public park in Belo Horizonte.
- Praça da Liberdade (Liberty Square): main square of the city, featuring attractive fountains, unique statues and stunning architecture.
- Mercado Central de Belo Horizonte: an array of food, crafts and religious items can be purchased at this exciting central market.
Want to visit a unique urban metropolis? With its mountainous backdrop - the name literally translates as “Beautiful Horizon” - Brazil’s sixth-largest city is brimming with exciting markets, scenic parks and spectacular concerts.
What’s the best way to get around Belo Horizonte?
You have several options for exploring this great city. Belo Horizonte has a range of bus routes, including the SC buses which travel around the downtown area. All the buses in the city are colour-coded for a stress-free experience. If you’d like to discover the city on foot, be sure to take a map as navigating can be tricky! But if you’d rather not, there are more than enough taxis to go around.
What’s the weather in Belo Horizonte?
Enjoy a true sunshine-filled holiday in Belo Horizonte. The warm season is between January and March when you can enjoy highs of 29°C (84°F) on average, so don’t forget your suncream! While the cooler season lasts from May to July, you needn’t bother with a jacket as temperatures will generally range between 16°C (61°F) and 24°C (75°F). Oh, and April to September are the driest months, too.