Genoa (GOA) to Brasília (BSB)
Pisa (PSA) to Brasília (BSB)
Bologna (BLQ) to Brasília (BSB)
Rome (ROM) to Brasília (BSB)
Catania (CTA) to Brasília (BSB)
Florence (FLR) to Brasília (BSB)
Naples (NAP) to Brasília (BSB)
Milan (MIL) to Brasília (BSB)
Venice (VCE) to Brasília (BSB)
Turin (TRN) to Brasília (BSB)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Brasilia, serving Brasilia International Airport (BSB). With favourable flight schedules, we’ll get you where you need to be on time.
Top Brasilia attractions
- Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil: an imposing structure which houses art galleries, a cinema and a café.
- Chapada Imperial Natural Reserve: a haven of wildlife, boasting more than 30 waterfalls.
- Flyboard Brasilia: an opportunity to try a new extreme water sport and feel like you’re flying!
- Museu Nacional: an architectural icon which hosts art exhibitions and cultural events.
- Catedral Metropolitana: visually stunning, this is the Roman Catholic cathedral serving Brasilia.
From scuba diving and flyboarding to walks in the beautiful parks and the best sampling of Brazilian cuisine, Brasilia has the stage set for an unforgettable journey.
What’s the best way to get around Brasilia?
Try to avoid the midday sun if you want to explore Brasilia on foot, and instead why don’t you hop on a bus? The main bus station is at Rodoviaria, at the crossroads of Eixo Monumental and Eixo Rodovario, where you’ll find many of the major tourist attractions. Taxis cost more during the evenings and weekends, so make sure you keep a map with you to avoid any “unexpected” detours.
What’s the weather in Brasilia?
Brasilia has its wettest months between January and April, and again between October and December. The rain is at its heaviest between October and December, but that doesn’t bring down the temperature! During Brasilia’s “coolest” month, which is July, the temperature is still a nice 25°C (77°F).