Naples (NAP) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Rome (ROM) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Bari (BRI) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Bologna (BLQ) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Palermo (PMO) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Catania (CTA) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Trieste (TRS) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Genoa (GOA) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Brindisi (BDS) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Florence (FLR) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Venice (VCE) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Milan (MIL) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Turin (TRN) to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Clermont-Ferrand, serving Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport (CFE) in the French region Auvergne. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Clermont-Ferrand with us today!
Top Clermont-Ferrand attractions
- Puy-de-Dome: a large lava dome and one of the youngest volcanoes in the Chaîne des Puys region, famous with tourists for its spectacular views and paragliding.
- Jardin Lecoq: an English-style garden with seasonal plants, a playground, and sloping lawns towards an ornamental pond.
- Place de Jaude: a stunning sweeping square flanked by the city's main institutions, containing lavish fountains and many statues.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption: a beautiful Gothic cathedral built entirely out of black lava stone, making it a popular tourist attraction.
- Casino de Royat: a full-service casino offering 114 slot machines, various games tables, an on-site brewery and regular theatre shows.
What’s the best way to get around Clermont-Ferrand?
The “Fleur de Lave” tram will take you to all the sights throughout the city, and with trams running every 6-8 minutes between 05:00 and 01:00, there’s no more convenient way to explore! If you’d prefer to see more of the city at a slower pace, Clermont-Ferrand can easily be explored on foot, or you could rent a bike from one of the many convenient locations. There’s a specialised bike lane that runs alongside the tram tracks.
What’s the weather in Clermont-Ferrand?
The weather in Clermont-Ferrand is similar to that in England, with June and July being the best time for sun lovers to visit. During summer, Clermont-Ferrand enjoys an average temperature of 20°C (67°F). If you’re ready to hit the slopes and try some of the best skiing resorts in Clermont-Ferrand, the cold, frosty months of November through to February will guarantee you some fresh powder!
- Venice - Clermont-Ferrand
- Turin - Clermont-Ferrand
- Lamezia Terme - Clermont-Ferrand
- Florence - Clermont-Ferrand
- Bologna - Clermont-Ferrand
- Catania - Clermont-Ferrand
- Bari - Clermont-Ferrand
- Brindisi - Clermont-Ferrand
- Genoa - Clermont-Ferrand
- Naples - Clermont-Ferrand
- Milan - Clermont-Ferrand
- Palermo - Clermont-Ferrand
- Rome - Clermont-Ferrand