Rome (ROM) to Glasgow (GLA)
Milan (MIL) to Glasgow (GLA)
Venice (VCE) to Glasgow (GLA)
Catania (CTA) to Glasgow (GLA)
Naples (NAP) to Glasgow (GLA)
Bari (BRI) to Glasgow (GLA)
Pisa (PSA) to Glasgow (GLA)
Cagliari (CAG) to Glasgow (GLA)
Verona (VRN) to Glasgow (GLA)
Brindisi (BDS) to Glasgow (GLA)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Glasgow (GLA)
Genoa (GOA) to Glasgow (GLA)
Turin (TRN) to Glasgow (GLA)
Florence (FLR) to Glasgow (GLA)
Palermo (PMO) to Glasgow (GLA)
Bologna (BLQ) to Glasgow (GLA)
Trieste (TRS) to Glasgow (GLA)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Glasgow, serving Glasgow Airport (GLA) in Schotland. Want to get in touch with us about your flight? We’re available on social media 24 hours a day to help you out with any questions or requests.
Top Glasgow attractions
- Style Mile: the quarter that helped cement Glasgow’s reputation as having the best shopping outside of London.
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery: houses one of Europe’s largest art collections.
- Architecture: Glasgow Cathedral, University of Glasgow, and Charlie Mackintosh’s Art Nouveau designs.
- Finnieston: called the “hippest place to live in the UK,” this is the city’s food, music, and culture hub.
- Ibrox Stadium and Celtic Park: the homes of football’s most famous rivals.
Check out our Glasgow travel guide for a comprehensive look at the city’s best-kept secrets.
What’s the best way to get around Glasgow?
Sightseeing buses are a great way to get around the attractions, or if you prefer a more hands-on approach then you can always hire a bicycle. Otherwise, the subway is the quickest way to get between the city’s hotspots.
What’s the weather in Glasgow?
Glasgow sees an average of 170 days of rainfall a year, so packing an umbrella and a good coat are a must. July is the warmest month with an average temperature of 15°C (59°F). January is the coldest with an average of 3°C (37°F).