Rome (ROM) to Larnaka (LCA)
Milan (MIL) to Larnaka (LCA)
Genoa (GOA) to Larnaka (LCA)
Trieste (TRS) to Larnaka (LCA)
Florence (FLR) to Larnaka (LCA)
Cagliari (CAG) to Larnaka (LCA)
Turin (TRN) to Larnaka (LCA)
Venice (VCE) to Larnaka (LCA)
Naples (NAP) to Larnaka (LCA)
Bologna (BLQ) to Larnaka (LCA)
Verona (VRN) to Larnaka (LCA)
Thanks to our global partner network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Larnaka, serving Larnaka International Airport (LCA). We pride ourselves on our top-notch social service. So if you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming flight, make sure to contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we’ll be happy to help!
Top Larnaka attractions
- Saint Lazarus Church: a beautiful late-9th century Greek Orthodox Church, famous for being the reported burial place of Lazarus.
- Finikoudes Beach: one of the most famous beaches in Cyprus, offering visitors sandy, wind-swept beaches and pristine waters.
- Zenobia Wreck: the remains of a large ferry which sank of the coast of Cyprus in 1980, now listed as one of the top 10 scuba diving sites in the world.
- Larnaka Salt Lake: a system of connected salt lakes set against a beautiful mountain backdrop.
- Emira Pottery: an interactive pottery gift shop selling unique Cypriot ceramics for various uses as well as for decorative purposes, and offering pottery-making workshops to everyday visitors.
What’s the best way to get around Larnaka?
Larnaka is a small destination so you’ll be best off exploring on foot. It won’t take long to walk from place to place and it will save you money. You can also take a look at some of the local buses that run. They may be a convenient way to cut your journey time down. Your other option is to use taxis. Taxis should run on meters but you may find that a lot of taxis refuse to use them. If this is the case, agree a price before you get in the car.
What’s the weather in Larnaka?
Larnaka is hot and dry during summer, so a perfect destination to top up your tan. You can expect averages of 27°C (80°F) in the hotter months. In winter, the temperature drops to a very mild 12°C (53°F) in January. The winter days are dark, and there can be a fair amount of rain so you will definitely need an umbrella if you are visiting between December and February.