Brindisi (BDS) to Louisville (SDF)
Bologna (BLQ) to Louisville (SDF)
Bari (BRI) to Louisville (SDF)
Catania (CTA) to Louisville (SDF)
Florence (FLR) to Louisville (SDF)
Genoa (GOA) to Louisville (SDF)
Milan (MIL) to Louisville (SDF)
Naples (NAP) to Louisville (SDF)
Palermo (PMO) to Louisville (SDF)
Pisa (PSA) to Louisville (SDF)
Rome (ROM) to Louisville (SDF)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Louisville (SDF)
Turin (TRN) to Louisville (SDF)
Trieste (TRS) to Louisville (SDF)
Venice (VCE) to Louisville (SDF)
Verona (VRN) to Louisville (SDF)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer you convenient flights to Louisville, serving Louisville International Airport (SDF) in Jefferson Country, in the U.S. state of Kentucky. We’ve strived hard to build a reputation as one of the most punctual airlines in the world and we intend to uphold that reputation. Rest assured that we care about your time and helping you make the most of it.
Top Louisville attractions
- Louisville Mega Cavern: a former limestone mine, now a cave stretching under parts of the Watterson Expressway and the Louisville Zoo.
- Kentucky Derby Museum: films and interactive exhibits walk visitors through the history of horse racing.
- Churchill Downs: home to the Kentucky Derby and Downs; watch races from spring to fall.
- Locust Grove: a mansion many famous explorers such as Meriwether Lewis and William Clark once visited.
- The Louisville Zoo: houses over 1.300 exotic animals across 0,5 km2 of land.
What’s the best way to get around Louisville?
The easiest way to get around to see all Louisville has to offer is by car, especially if you want to venture out to Kentucky suburbia. However, downtown is in the form of a grid and easy to navigate on foot. There are also plenty of bike racks if you want to spend a day cycling to attractions.
What’s the weather in Louisville?
Be sure to pack shorts if you are visiting over the summer months which tend to be warm and sunny. Temperatures usually range between 32°C (90°F) to 38°C (100°F). Maybe you could even buy yourself a Kentucky Derby hat to keep the shining sun out of your eyes.