Milan (MIL) to Melbourne (MEL)
Florence (FLR) to Melbourne (MEL)
Catania (CTA) to Melbourne (MEL)
Bari (BRI) to Melbourne (MEL)
Venice (VCE) to Melbourne (MEL)
Bologna (BLQ) to Melbourne (MEL)
Naples (NAP) to Melbourne (MEL)
Turin (TRN) to Melbourne (MEL)
Genoa (GOA) to Melbourne (MEL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Melbourne, serving Melbourne-Tullamarine Airport (MEL). Relax onboard your intercontinental flight to Melbourne with many fantastic films included in our in-flight entertainment package.
Top Melbourne attractions
- Melbourne Cricket Ground: the stadium where the Ashes takes place, but which also hosts Australian Football matches.
- Eureka Skydeck 88: an observation tower offering fantastic views of Melbourne’s skyline.
- Southbank: a strip of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars that lines the river’s edge.
- Queen Victoria Market: a large covered market with live entertainment and street food.
- Federation Square: a precinct with places to eat, cultural events and shows.
For more insider tips on the best attractions, bars and restaurants in Melbourne, take a look at our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Melbourne?
Hop on a tram - they are free to travel around the city and run every 8 to 15 minutes throughout the day and night. To travel further afield, you can also catch a train. There are several stations in the city centre alone. Melbourne is also very pedestrian-friendly, and walking alongside the river is always pleasant.
What’s the weather in Melbourne?
Melbourne is one of the coldest places in Australia. The warmest months to visit are January and February, when you can expect pleasant temperatures of 21°C (70°F). If you’re visiting in the winter months, you’ll need to bring your coat; in July the average temperature is a cool 10°C (50°F)!