Venice (VCE) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Rome (ROM) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Bologna (BLQ) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Milan (MIL) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Genoa (GOA) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Turin (TRN) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Florence (FLR) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Bari (BRI) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Catania (CTA) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Verona (VRN) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Naples (NAP) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Pisa (PSA) to Phnom Penh (PNH)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Phnom Penh, serving Phnom Penh-Pochentong International Airport (PNH). Your intercontinental flight to Cambodia might be long, but our in-flight entertainment system will help you pass the time!
Top Phnom Penh attractions
- Royal Palace Phnom Penh: built in 1866, this palace is home to Cambodian Kings and a good example of Khmer architecture.
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum: this former Khmer Rouge prison is now home to this educational museum.
- Silver Pagoda: a temple situated in the royal palace complex.
- Wat Phnom: a picturesque Buddhist temple and the tallest religious structure in the city.
- Central Market: a vast local market.
What’s the best way to get around Phnom Penh?
There’s no reliable bus system in Phnom Penh, but there are plenty of tuk-tuks and motos to get you from A to B. Both of these options are very affordable, but don’t forget to barter for the best price!
What’s the weather in Phnom Penh?
It’s lovely and hot in Phnom Penh! Average lows are a sweltering 26°C (79°F) in April and temperatures reach highs of 31°C (87°F) in January. You can expect some tropical rainstorms during the wet season of July to September.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).