Rome (ROM) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Naples (NAP) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Genoa (GOA) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Trieste (TRS) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Cagliari (CAG) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Turin (TRN) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Florence (FLR) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Verona (VRN) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Venice (VCE) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Milan (MIL) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Bari (BRI) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Brindisi (BDS) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Catania (CTA) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Bologna (BLQ) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Palermo (PMO) to Punta Cana (PUJ)
Thanks to our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Punta Cana, serving Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in the east of the Dominican Republic. With us at the helm, you can fly to over 150 destinations all over the world and thanks to our airline partnerships, you can choose from a network of over 500 destinations. Why spend time waiting at airports or worrying about connections?
Top Punta Cana attractions
- Bávaro Beach: a 10 km stretch of sandy paradise waits for you to play in the surf or sunbathe under a sapphire sky.
- Dolphin Island: visit to get a closer look at the local wildlife.
- Hoyo Azul (Blue Hole): tour the natural sinkhole and its surroundings, which are just another example of Dominican Republic’s beautiful landscapes.
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park: explore an unspoilt portion of the DR alongside fun activities.
- Punta Espada: get on the green at one of the premier golf courses in the world.
What’s the best way to get around Punta Cana?
Exploring on foot or by taxi is a way to go, but if you are planning a trip inland, then a car or bus is a better option. In case you like a bit of adventure, take a ride on a motorcycle; just be sure to hold on tight.
What’s the weather in Punta Cana?
With an average high in June of only 28°C (82°F) and 25°C (77°F) in January, this destination offers plenty of beautiful days to enjoy during your visit, but if you go in September, expect some rain.