Bari (BRI) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Genoa (GOA) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Milan (MIL) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Rome (ROM) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Verona (VRN) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Florence (FLR) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Venice (VCE) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Bologna (BLQ) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Turin (TRN) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Naples (NAP) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Pisa (PSA) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Catania (CTA) to Santo Domingo (SDQ)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Santo Domingo, serving Las Américas International Airport (SDQ). Pack your bags without a worry. We are here to answer any questions you may have 24/7. Just send us a message on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Santo Domingo attractions
- Zona Colonial: a historic area surrounded by European architecture and cobblestone streets marking where Columbus settled in the new world.
- Alcázar de Colón: a 16th-century palace once home to Diego Colon, now a museum housing an impressive collection of late medieval and Renaissance art.
- Columbus Lighthouse: a monument in tribute to Christopher Columbus.
- Monasterio de San Francisco: the ruins of a monastery built around 1508.
- Malecón: an oceanfront promenade with spectacular views, live music and outdoor restaurants.
What’s the best way to get around Santo Domingo?
If you are a very confident driver, you can hire a car in Santo Domingo. However, we recommend opting for taxis as they are the easiest and safest way to get around. Be sure to bargain for your fare though!
What’s the weather like in Santo Domingo?
Leave the jackets and sweaters at home as Santo Domingo’s temperatures remain constant throughout the year, averaging between 19°C (67°F) and 31°C (88°F). The months of August through October are prone to tropical storms, so either pack an umbrella or try to visit during the drier months of November through March.