Venice (VCE) to Seattle (SEA)
Florence (FLR) to Seattle (SEA)
Rome (ROM) to Seattle (SEA)
Turin (TRN) to Seattle (SEA)
Pisa (PSA) to Seattle (SEA)
Verona (VRN) to Seattle (SEA)
Milan (MIL) to Seattle (SEA)
Cagliari (CAG) to Seattle (SEA)
Bari (BRI) to Seattle (SEA)
Genoa (GOA) to Seattle (SEA)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Seattle (SEA)
Catania (CTA) to Seattle (SEA)
Bologna (BLQ) to Seattle (SEA)
Brindisi (BDS) to Seattle (SEA)
Trieste (TRS) to Seattle (SEA)
Naples (NAP) to Seattle (SEA)
Palermo (PMO) to Seattle (SEA)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer the most convenient flights to Seattle, serving Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) in Washington state. We offer favourable departure and arrival times so you’ll be sure to find a flight that fits your schedule, not the other way around.
Top Seattle attractions
- Pike Place Market: a historic downtown market offering an array of vegetables, seafood, cheese and tourist-friendly knickknacks.
- Space Needle: an iconic 184-metre tall structure offering stunning views of the city.
- Seattle Art Museum: features everything from European masters’ paintings to Native American carvings and contemporary sculpture.
- Chinatown International District: the hub for Asian culture since the 1880s, now offering a variety of Asian restaurants and shops.
- Pioneer Square: Seattle’s first neighbourhood dating back to 1852 now features restaurants, night life, businesses and shops as well as the arts.
Wondering what else to see or do in Seattle? Check out our travel guide for more information on what the Emerald City has to offer before or after you book your cheap flight to Seattle.
What’s the best way to get around in Seattle?
You have several options to explore the city. Sound Transit’s Link light rail makes trips from Angle Lake Station to the University of Washington through downtown Seattle. King County Metro Transit also provides a bus service in downtown Seattle and the outlying neighbourhoods. Additionally, the iconic Seattle Streetcars and the Seattle Center Monorail operate every 10 to 15 minutes.
What’s the weather in Seattle?
Be sure to pack an umbrella. Though Seattle actually receives less rain than other cities, it does have more days of rain in total. Expect a light drizzle and muggy skies. However, the weather is also generally temperate, with few days that are unbearably hot and few that are freezing cold.
*All amounts are in EUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).