Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Seoul (SEL)
Bari (BRI) to Seoul (SEL)
Milan (MIL) to Seoul (SEL)
Naples (NAP) to Seoul (SEL)
Cagliari (CAG) to Seoul (SEL)
Turin (TRN) to Busan (PUS)
Pisa (PSA) to Seoul (SEL)
Venice (VCE) to Busan (PUS)
Milan (MIL) to Busan (PUS)
Naples (NAP) to Busan (PUS)
Palermo (PMO) to Seoul (SEL)
Verona (VRN) to Seoul (SEL)
Bologna (BLQ) to Busan (PUS)
Florence (FLR) to Busan (PUS)
Bologna (BLQ) to Seoul (SEL)
Venice (VCE) to Seoul (SEL)
Genoa (GOA) to Seoul (SEL)
Rome (ROM) to Seoul (SEL)
Together with our global partners –including Korean Air– as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to South Korea, serving the major airports Incheon International Airport (ICN) in the capital of Seoul, Gimhae International Airport (PUS) in Busan in South Korea. If you have any questions, requests or need to keep up with the latest from us, reach out via WhatsApp, Messenger or Korean KakaoTalk! We’re here for you around the clock.
Things to do in South Korea
- Gyeongbokgung: a 14th-century royal palace and gardens, with free guided tours available.
- N Seoul Tower: an iconic tower with a revolving restaurant, offering unrivalled panoramic views of Seoul.
- Seoraksan National Park: a candidate for UNESCO World Heritage status, this national park has stunning sights to offer.
- War Memorial of Korea: a fascinating museum charting Korea’s conflicts.
- Cheonggyecheon: a beautiful, modern public recreation space – see the future of Seoul here.
How can you get the most out of your trip to South Korea? Check out our travel guide, where we take a look at everything that makes South Korea special, including its top landmarks, famous cuisine and can’t-miss attractions!
Why travel to South Korea with us?
Travelling to South Korea with us couldn’t be easier. In addition to our standard in-flight meal options, all our long haul KLM operated flights to South Korea include delicious Korean menu options, with Korean noodles and snacks offered between meals.