Florence (FLR) to Stockholm (STO)
Turin (TRN) to Stockholm (STO)
Milan (MIL) to Stockholm (STO)
Rome (ROM) to Stockholm (STO)
Catania (CTA) to Stockholm (STO)
Venice (VCE) to Stockholm (STO)
Bari (BRI) to Stockholm (STO)
Bologna (BLQ) to Stockholm (STO)
Naples (NAP) to Stockholm (STO)
Cagliari (CAG) to Stockholm (STO)
Trieste (TRS) to Stockholm (STO)
Lamezia Terme (SUF) to Stockholm (STO)
Genoa (GOA) to Stockholm (STO)
Palermo (PMO) to Stockholm (STO)
Pisa (PSA) to Stockholm (STO)
Verona (VRN) to Stockholm (STO)
Brindisi (BDS) to Stockholm (STO)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Stockholm, serving Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN). Of the many things we take pride in, our status as the world’s most punctual airline is something we are particularly proud of. Considering our punctuality and KLM's convenient flight times, you'll be sure to get the most our of your trip from Stockholm!
Top Stockholm attractions
- Gamla Stan: Stockholm’s ‘Old Town’ and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in Europe.
- Vasa Museum: this excellent maritime museum displays one of the only almost-intact 17th-century ships.
- Skansen: a wonderful facility consisting of an open air zoo and a Swedish history museum.
- Modern Museet: contemporary art installations from such visionaries as Andy Warhol.
- Kungsträdgården: visit Stockholm’s central park for restaurants, concerts, galleries, and cultural attractions.
Looking to make the most of your trip to Stockholm? Why not check out our travel guide and let our experts guide you to this Swedish city’s hidden gems!
What’s the best way to get around Stockholm?
Local ferries are a brilliant way to explore the ‘city built on islands’. Other than that, the subway is the best means of getting to must-see attractions. For convenience, purchase a prepaid travel card to access both the subway and bus services.
What’s the weather in Stockholm?
Visit in July when the average temperature reaches a pleasant 18°C (64°F). If you can brave the January average temperature of -3°C (27°F), Stockholm looks particularly beautiful when it snows!