Fukuoka (FUK) to Rabat (RBA)
Tokyo (TYO) to Rabat (RBA)
Osaka (OSA) to Rabat (RBA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Rabat, serving Rabat–Salé Airport (RBA) in the city of Salé, also serving Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. If you need anything, simply post a message on social media or tweet us. We monitor our Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp accounts around the clock, always responding as soon as we can!
Top Rabat attractions
- The Kasbah: wander the streets of this lovely citadel, sip some fresh squeezed orange juice, and enjoy an amazing view of the Atlantic.
- Rabat Medina: shop to your heart’s content in this authentic open-air market.
- Magic Park: a theme park with rides and activities the family can enjoy together.
- Mausoleum of Mohammed V: this monument to a former king embodies unusual architecture.
- Rabat Zoo: what trip to Africa would be complete without a look at the indigenous wildlife?
What’s the best way to get around Rabat?
Take the train when travelling between Rabat Ville and Rabat Agdal; they run every 30 minutes and are very comfortable. If the train can’t take you where you need to go, you have two types of taxi to choose from. Petit taxis are blue and get you around in town, but if you need to go out of the city limits, take the larger grand taxis.
What’s the weather in Rabat?
Rabat has a wonderful climate, with the hottest months of July and August enjoying average temperatures of 23°C (73°F) and the coldest month of December at an average of 13°C (55°F). It can get quite wet in April and December however, so keep that in mind unless you like the rain.