Tokyo (TYO) to Rio de Janeiro (RIO)
Osaka (OSA) to Rio de Janeiro (RIO)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer the most convenient flights to Rio de Janeiro, serving Rio de Janeiro International Airport (RIO). With our flight schedules and our tireless efforts to get you to Rio on time, you will always be able get the most out of your holiday. We realize your time is valuable, so with our sensible arrival and departure times that fit into your timetable, planning your trip becomes so much easier!
KLM Destinations: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Top Rio de Janeiro attractions
- Corcovado Christ the Redeemer: iconic statue standing almost 30-m high, with arms outstretched out in a 28-metre welcome.
- Tijuca National Park: hike through one of nature’s largest urban forests.
- Ipanema: well-known beach that routinely ranks in ‘Best Beaches in the World’ lists.
- Sugarloaf Mountain: enjoy the view from this amazing peak as you take a cable car to the top.
- Santa Teresa Neighbourhood: explore this hilltop area for a time warp to 19th-century plantation mansions connected by cobblestone streets.
Find out what our travel experts have to say about the best sights and activities in Rio de Janeiro. Look through our travel guide to plan your holiday.
What’s the best way to get around Rio de Janeiro?
If you want to avoid driving in traffic, then consider alternate means of transport. Explore by foot or hire a bike to enjoy over 250 km of bike paths that run throughout the area. If biking isn’t for you, catch a ride in one of the many mini vans or buses. A vibrant, well-maintained, metro system is also available to get you where you need to go.
What’s the weather in Rio de Janeiro?
Temperatures range from an average high of 31°C (88°F) in February to average lows of 19°C (66°F) in the winter months of June, July and August, there isn’t a time of year that is too warm or uncomfortable.
*All amounts are in JPY. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.