Top flight deals to Romania*
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Romania, serving Henri Coandă International Airport (OTP), Bucharest, Iaşi International Airport (IAS), Avram Iancu Cluj International Airport (CLJ) and Timișoara Traian Vuia International Airport (TSR) in Romania. Don’t forget to join our Flying Blue Programme to earn miles every time you fly, and rack up perks and benefits across a range of areas.
Things to do in Romania
- Palace of the Parliament: learn about some history and see one of Bucharest’s most iconic buildings.
- Church of the Resurrection: with so many beautiful churches in Romania you’re hard pressed to choose, but this one is well worth a visit.
- Salina Turda: a unique amusement park promising a fun-filled afternoon for everyone.
- Romanian Athenaeum: visit this neoclassical concert hall that dates back to the 19th century.
- Bran Castle: an imposing 14th-century castle and the most iconic landmark in Romania.
How can you make your trip to Romania unforgettable? Have a read of our travel guide, where we’ve got all the info on what makes Romania the perfect destination, including its landmarks, cuisine and culture.
Why travel to Romania with us?
We pride ourselves on our excellent multi-lingual customer service, so feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp with any questions about your flight!