Fukuoka (FUK) to Rome (ROM)
Tokyo (TYO) to Rome (ROM)
Osaka (OSA) to Rome (ROM)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Rome, serving Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO). Take advantage of our favourable flight schedules and convenient departure and arrival times. This means less time planning around your flight and more time planning your holiday. After all, what’s the point of travelling if the journey just wears you out?
Top Rome attractions
- The Colosseum: immerse yourself in over 2.000 years of history at this iconic amphitheatre.
- Palatine Hill: walk through the ruins of ancient Rome to experience history right under your feet.
- Trevi Fountain: take part in the tradition of making a wish at one of the world’s most iconic fountains.
- Vatican City: explore the smallest, independent state on Earth to see the palace, gardens, museums and maybe even the Pope.
- Sistine Chapel: enter and look up to take in Michelangelo's greatest works of art.
Find out more on what to see, where to eat and how to live like a Roman by visiting our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Rome?
Public transport is easy to use, cheap and reliable. You can make your way around the city easily using Rome’s bus and metro system. Taxis are a great way to get around if you prefer a more private mode of transport. If you are feeling adventurous and are a confident driver in dense circulation, you can also hire a vehicle.
What’s the weather in Rome?
Summer temperatures in Rome range between 26°C (78°F) and 20°C (70°F). In winter, temperatures can dip to 10°C (50°F) during the daytime, so make sure to pack accordingly. If you’d like to avoid the rain, visit during the summer and fall months. The winter months, particularly December, are some of the wettest of the season.
*All amounts are in JPY. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.