Tokyo (TYO) to Tenerife (TCI)
Fukuoka (FUK) to Tenerife (TCI)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Tenerife, serving Tenerife North Airport (TFN), formerly Los Rodeos Airport. We value your time and know how to get you where you need to go on time. That’s why we are recognized as one of the most punctual airlines in the world and we intend to keep it that wayt So book your flight to the island of Tenerife in Spain with KLM and make the most of your holiday!
Top Tenerife attractions
- Teide National Park: a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the 12 Treasures of Spain, and features the country’s highest mountain as well as gorgeous landscapes.
- Loro Parque: hailed as Europe’s best zoo and the world’s second best, it is perfect for families with children.
- Siam Park: inspired by Thai architecture, this waterpark is an ideal getaway for hot summer days.
- Punta de Teno: visit the westernmost point of Tenerife to take in its natural beauty.
- Whale and Dolphin Watching: hop on a guided tour or indulge in a luxury yacht cruise.
Offering magnificent weather, amazing views and an exotic culture, the largest of the Canary Islands never ceases to impress.
What’s the best way to get around Tenerife?
As a relatively small island, Tenerife does not have an underground metro or rail system in place. The most common form of public transport is the “guaguas” or public buses. For convenience and ease of getting around, you may want to hire a car.
What’s the weather in Tenerife?
As you would expect, the city is often warm and sunny. Temperatures generally range between 25°C (77°F) and 30°C (86°F) in the summer and dip down by as much as 10°C (18°F) at night. In the fall, you can expect to see quite a bit of rain; however, temperatures hover around 25°C (77°F) during the day and 18°C (64°F) at night. The same can be said about winter, although many will regard winter in Tenerife as a tropical getaway.
*All amounts are in JPY. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.