Tokyo (TYO) to Dubai (DXB)
Osaka (OSA) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Tokyo (TYO) to Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Osaka (OSA) to Dubai (DXB)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to the Arab Emirates, serving Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH). The flight to the United Arab Emirates is a long one, but not to worry; with our huge range of in-flight entertainment available in multiple languages on all intercontinental flights, the journey will fly by!
Things to do in the United Arab Emirates
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque: a grand mosque in the heart of Abu Dhabi.
- Dubai Fountain: a water display with the picturesque backdrop of the city of Dubai.
- Burj Khalifa: the tallest building in the world.
- Burj Al Arab: a sky-view bar overlooking the beach.
- Aquaventure Waterpark: a huge waterpark at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai.
Before you fly to the United Arab Emirates, why not flick through our travel guide and start planning which local hotspots you definitely want to make time for on your trip?
Why travel to the United Arab Emirates with us?
Flying long-haul on your trip to the United Arab Emirates? Not to worry, with our hours of free, preloaded in-flight entertainment, you’ll be wishing the flight was longer! Catch up on your favourite TV programme or dive into the latest blockbuster in a number of languages - there’s something for everyone! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!