Kisumu (KIS) to Hamburg (HAM)
Nairobi (NBO) to Hamburg (HAM)
Mombasa (MBA) to Hamburg (HAM)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Hamburg, serving Flughagen Hamburg Airport (HAM). We have good numbers to show when it comes to punctuality, and we are proud of our reputation for being punctual. You can be confident we’ll do everything to get you to Hamburg on time.
Top Hamburg attractions
- Miniatur Wunderland: the world’s largest model railway exhibition, consisting of 15.400 m (50.525 ft) of track in H0 scale.
- Alter Elbtunnel: an iconic tunnel for vehicles and pedestrians travelling under the city.
- Planetarium Hamburg: one of the world's oldest, and one of Europe's most visited planetariums.
- Deichstrasse: the oldest remaining street in the city – a walk along here will transport you back in time.
- Rathausmarkt: the central square of Hamburg, framed by shopping arcades on all sides.
With Hamburg offering so much to see and do, it can be easy to miss some of the best sights and activities. With our travel guide, you can plan the trip to meet your needs, and find the best hotel for your holiday!
What’s the best way to get around Hamburg?
Hamburg can easily be explored on foot – in fact most visitors will tell you that simply walking by the city's canals is the most enjoyable part of their holiday. To take you further out of the city, there are frequent buses, including a night service, and metro lines that make exploring the city easy whether it’s night or day. With Hamburg's impressive public-transport systems, you are not dependent solely on a taxi, even if you have been painting the town red all night!
What’s the weather in Hamburg?
Hamburg has cool summers and cold winters. Summer averages warm temperatures of about 17°C (62°F), while in winter it's not uncommon for temperatures to remain at freezing point for long periods of time. It can rain quite a long while in Hamburg no matter the season, so it’s a good idea to take an umbrella on your trip