Seoul (SEL) to Curacao (CUR)
Busan (PUS) to Curacao (CUR)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Curaçao, serving Willemstad – Curaçao International Airport (CUR) in the Caribbean. Airfares on all our long-haul KLM flights includes in-flight entertainment on your personal screen. You’ll be able to watch your pick of the latest blockbusters or your favourite TV series from the comfort of your seat. Your trip to Curaçao is bound to fly by with KLM!
KLM Destinations: Curaçao Underwater
Things to do in Curaçao
- Kenepa Beach: a sandy, white beach in the town of Willemstad.
- Queen Emma Bridge: a pedestrian bridge that swings open for passing river traffic.
- Dolphin Academy Curaçao: have your chance to cross one off the bucket list and swim with the dolphins.
- Cas Abao Beach: stunning, clear-blue waters coupled with the sandy white beaches make for a beautiful environment.
- Punda: a picturesque town with a floating market.
If you’re planning the trip of a lifetime to Curaçao, you’re not going to want to miss out on our travel guide. We’ve got the best insider tips on local attractions, restaurants and bars that you need to make time for on your trip. Trust us, you won’t regret it!
Why travel to Curaçao with us?
We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so we’re available around the clock to answer your questions on WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook and Twitter in several different languages, including English. Next to our complimentary in-flight entertainment, airfares on intercontinental KLM flights to the Caribbean also include your snacks, meals and drinks!