Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Lithuania, serving Vilnius Airport (VNO), Kaunas International Airport (KUN) and Palanga International Airport (PLQ). When you fly with us, we’ll get you to your destination on time thanks to our punctual service.
Things to do in Lithuania
- Vilnius Old Town: a historic district in Vilnius that is one of the oldest surviving Medieval towns.
- Kuršių Nerija National Park: also known as Curonian Spit, this desert-like landscape is a protected ecosystem.
- Trakai Island Castle: a red-brick steepled castle set against the lake in Trakai.
- Druskininkai Aquapark: a large indoor waterpark.
- Šiauliai Hill of Crosses: a site of pilgrimage which the Pope has visited, and a hill composed of thousands of crosses and gravestones.
Why travel to Lithuania with us?
The flight to Lithuania can be a long one, but not to worry; with our in-flight entertainment on board all intercontinental flights, the journey will go by in the blink of an eye. We have a huge selection of movies, TV shows, radio and podcasts to keep you entertained for hours. It’s so good, you’ll wish your flight was longer! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in KRW. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.