Seoul (SEL) to Saint Martin (SXM)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Saint Martin (or St. Maarten) serving Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM). Chances are that you’re coming to Saint Martin to relax. You can count on us to provide you with an on-time, hassle-free flying experience to make your trip that much more enjoyable.
KLM Destinations: Saint Martin, St. Maarten Island
Top Saint Martin attractions
- Maho Beach: a beautiful beach on the Dutch side of the island.
- Loterie Farm: a nature sanctuary featuring hiking and zip lines.
- Pic Paradis: the highest point in a chain of hills on the island, offering stunning views.
- Casino Royale: a local casino popular with locals and tourists alike.
- Fort Louis: the remnants of a French military fort from the 18th century offering panoramic views of the island.
See more ideas on where to go and what to see in Saint Martin in our travel guide!
What’s the best way to get around Saint Martin?
Renting a car may be the easiest way to get around Saint Martin, but if you don’t want to deal with traffic, you can take a local bus or catch a taxi. If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, you can also hire a scooter to get around.
What’s the weather in Saint Martin?
If you’re travelling to Saint Martin from August to December, be sure to pack an umbrella, as those months make up the island’s rainy season. Otherwise, you’ll find the weather to be very favourable, with temperatures remaining steady throughout the year. Average highs generally don’t exceed 34°C (93°F), and average lows typically don’t fall below 20°C (68°F).