Kuwait City (KWI) to Bucharest (BUH)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bucharest, serving Henri Coandă International Airport (OTP). Fly with us to over 150 destinations across the globe. This means no more waiting around airports or dealing with the hassle of catching the next flight. We’re there when you need us to be.
Top Bucharest attractions
- Palace of the Parliament: once a Communist palace, this colossal structure is the second-largest administrative building in the world.
- Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum: this open-air museum offers a close look into Romanian village life.
- Herăstrău Park: an expansive green space filled with cafés, restaurants, and gardens.
- National Museum of Art: besides the European, Romanian, and Oriental art, visitors can tour various areas of the former Royal Palace, which houses this museum.
- Old Town (Lipscani): the go-to area for nightlife and pre-Communist architecture.
Learn more about Bucharest’s fascinating blend of communist relics and contemporary chic with a look through our travel guide. Our experts uncover travel secrets to give you insider tips on what to see and where to go.
What’s the best way to get around Bucharest?
You can use the metro to travel rapidly throughout the city or, with a bit of intuition, you can master the buses and trams. Though initially confusing, they unlock parts of Bucharest not reached by the metro and are thus worth exploring if you want to truly experience the area.
What’s the weather in Bucharest?
July sees average temperatures of 22°C (71°F) and plenty of sunshine as well, thus making it the best time to visit. Winter is particularly cold, however; January has an average temperature of -2°C (29°F).
*All amounts are in KWD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.