Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bergen, serving Bergen Airport, Flesland (BGO). Have questions about your flight to Bergen? Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp and we'll get back to you with a response before you know it.
Top Bergen attractions
- Mount Floyen: one of the city mountains in Bergen, Hordaland, Norway, and one of the city’s most popular tourist attractions.
- The Gingerbread Town: the world's biggest gingerbread city, featuring miniature houses, trains, cars and ships made from real gingerbread.
- Bergen Fortress: a massive fortress located in Bergen, and one of the oldest in Norway.
- KODE Art Museums of Bergen: one of Scandinavia's largest museums for art, craft, design and music.
- Mount Ulriken: the highest of the Seven Mountains that surround Bergen.
To find out more about the best attractions in Bergen, take a look at our travel guide. Our expert tips offer everything you need to make the most of your holiday.
What’s the best way to get around Bergen?
You can explore the city on foot, by bus, by train or by boat. In fact, it only takes 20 minutes to walk the city centre from end to end. Moreover, buses run every 20 minutes or so; however, keep in mind the timetables may be difficult to understand, and in most cases, it is best to ask the driver for help before boarding. As for trains, they offer every 10 minutes heading south from the city centre towards Lagunen. Finally, you can enjoy a leisurely ride along the coastline on a boat.
What’s the weather in Bergen?
Between November and April, Bergen remains very cold, rarely reaching above an average of 5°C (41°F). Between May and September, the temperature averages around 12°C (54°F), with 15°C (59°F) being the average high in July and August. Rainfall is high year-round, with the driest month May averaging 10 cm over 17 days.
*All amounts are in LKR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.