Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Bulgaria, serving Sofia Airport (SOF). Sign up for our Flying Blue Programme and start earning Miles on every flight you take with us. You’ll be able to spend them on fantastic member-only benefits!
Things to do in Bulgaria
- Nesebar: a beautiful, quaint town with great restaurants and shops to explore.
- Rila Monastery: founded in the 10th century, this monastery is picturesque with a beautiful mountain backdrop.
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral: a stunning cathedral in the centre of Sofia completed in 1912.
- Plovdiv Old Town: a very attractive town with cobbled streets and Roman ruins to visit.
- Vitosha Mountain: take the cable car up the mountain to the highest peak in Bulgaria.
Why travel to Bulgaria with us?
We are known to be one of the most punctual airlines in the world, and we take this reputation seriously. We’ll get you to your destination on time, meaning you can enjoy all that Bulgaria has to offer without being stuck at an airport. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!