Vilnius (VNO) to Hong Kong (HKG)
Thanks to our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Hong Kong, serving Hong Hong International Airport (HKG). Do you have questions about the booking process, or want to make changes to your flight? Our customer service advisors are ready and waiting to help! Contact them via social media at any time of the day or night and they’ll do their best to deal with your query.
Things to do in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Skyline: take a step back from the city and take in the beautiful skyline.
- Victoria Peak: standing at over 500 m tall, Victoria Peak offers stunning views of the city.
- Tian Tan Buddha: a large bronze statue of Buddha which opened in 1993.
- Nan Lian Garden: set in more than 3 hectares of land, the garden has water features and wooden structures.
- Chi Lin Nunnery: a large Buddhist temple, founded in 1934 as a retreat for Buddhist nuns.
Full of amazing architecture, landscapes and history, there’s plenty to experience in Hong Kong. If you’re looking for more inspiration for planning your trip, take a look at our travel guide where we’ve compiled all of the best insider tips on local hotspots and attractions.
Why travel to Hong Kong with us?
All our intercontinental flights include in-flight entertainment as standard. You’ll have your own personal TV screen on which you can choose from a wide selection of films, TV series and more. Your flight may be a long one, but the time will soon fly by! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!