Vilnius (VNO) to Tbilisi (TBS)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Tbilisi serving Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport (SZX), 17 km southeast of the capital of Georgia. Have questions about your upcoming trip? Send us a message on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp. No matter the time of day, we promise to respond within the hour.
Top Tbilisi attractions
- Narikala Fortress: this ancient structure overlooks the city, offering views of the landscape.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral: recently built and third-tallest Eastern Orthodox Cathedral worldwide.
- National Botanical Garden of Georgia: illustrious history dating back to 1845 and features more than 4.500 species of flora.
- Open Air Museum of Ethnography: features architectural monuments and Georgian artefacts.
- Peace Bridge: eye-catching, avant-garde structure of glass and steel.
What’s the best way to get around Tbilisi?
The most popular methods of transport are the “Marshrutka”, a network of minibuses, and the municipal bus system. The city also has a metro system with 22 stations. In addition, you can take the more unique gondola lift between Rike Park and Narikala fortress.
What’s the weather in Tbilisi?
Due to its subtropical climate, Tbilisi experiences very warm summers and cooler winters. The city also sees significant amounts of rain throughout the year, so you might want to pack an umbrella. The coldest weather comes in January, with average temperatures of 2°C (35°F), while the warmest weather is in July, with temperatures averaging around 25°C (77°F).