Luxembourg City (LUX) to Baltimore (BWI)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Baltimore, serving Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI). Worried you’ll be bored during the flight? Our in-flight entertainment means that intercontinental flights go by in the blink of an eye.
Top Baltimore attractions
- Geppi's Entertainment Museum: a privately-owned pop culture museum.
- The Maryland Zoo: one of the oldest zoological parks in the US and home to more than 1500 animals.
- Herring Run Trail: a winding trail featuring beautiful wild flowers.
- Civic Works’ Clifton Mansion: the former home of Johns Hopkins and now the headquarters of Civic Works’ programmes.
- Mount Vernon Cultural District: Baltimore’s best neighbourhood for arts and culture.
From natural beauty to entertainment and shopping, bustling Baltimore has everything you need for a remarkable holiday.
What’s the best way to get around Baltimore?
For a free ride around Baltimore, try the Charm City Circulator that will connect you to the Metro Subway, Light Rail, Amtrak and MARC train services. This shuttle runs every 10 minutes, 7 days a week and has 4 different routes. If you want something different, try the Water Taxi that provides continuous service to over 35 attractions. Baltimore also offers a range of limousine and shuttle services for the city’s more elegant guests.
What’s the weather in Baltimore?
The weather in Baltimore reaches highs of 26°C (78°F) in the summer months, before plummeting to -6°C (21°F) during the winter. The winter blues come with a silver lining though – there are plenty of days to enjoy the snow. If you’re looking for thrills, visit Baltimore in July and August when thunderstorms rage every 5 days. Be wary of tornadoes though, as Baltimore gets about 3 a year, generally between May and July.