Luxembourg City (LUX) to Cali (CLO)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Cali, serving Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport (CLO). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Cali with us today!
Top Cali attractions
- San Antonio District: a famous historic district in Cali chock-full of hostels, cafes and restaurants, and even a hilltop park.
- Iglesia Ermita: a gothic-style cathedral built between 1930 and 1948, featuring an 18th century marble altar brought over from Italy.
- Cristo Rey: a 26-metre statue of Christ located in the Cerro de los Cristales, providing visitors with incredible views of the city.
- Sebastián de Belalcázar statue: a famous statue in Cali commemorating the Spanish conquistador who founded the city in 1536.
- Zoológico de Cali (Cali Zoo) : a 25-acre zoo located in Cali, home to about 1.200 animals, representing some 180 species.
Before you set off to Cali, Colombia, take a look at our travel guide for our expert tips and tricks to make the most of your visit.
What’s the best way to get around Cali?
A new bus system was put in place in 2009, with large blue buses making frequent journeys around the city. You will need to purchase and then top up a travel card from the bus stations to ride, and one trip costs a flat fee (no matter the destination) which needs to be paid before you get on the bus. You can also take a taxi cheaply enough, but it is best to always book your taxi through official means rather than hail one off the street.
What’s the weather in Cali?
Cali tends to be warm and humid all year round, with the coldest months rarely dropping below 18°C (64°F). During the hottest months from June to September, expect temperatures to be closer to 31°C (88°F). You’re likely to need your umbrella on your visit to Cali as Colombia experiences rainfall, particularly during the wet season from October to May, when it usually rains on 15 to 25 days each month.