Luxembourg City (LUX) to Kuwait City (KWI)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Kuwait, serving Kuwait International Airport (KWI) in Kuwait City. Why not join our Flying Blue Programme? You can earn Miles for your flight to Kuwait that can be redeemed for great upgrades. You’ll also get special member benefits to make flying with us even better!
Things to do in Kuwait
- The Avenues Mall: treat yourself to a little self-indulgence and enjoy all the upmarket shops and restaurants.
- Souk Al-Mubarakiya: a traditional market selling local produce in the centre of Kuwait City.
- Grand Mosque: get a great insight into one of the world's biggest mosques.
- Kuwait Towers: enjoy a panoramic view of the city from this wonderful observation deck.
- Al Shaheed Park: escape the hustle and bustle of the city and take time to reflect at this peaceful park in Kuwait City.
Ready to plan your trip to Kuwait? Not before taking a look at our travel guide. We’ve got the best insider tips on local hotspots and attractions you won’t want to miss, as well as all the practical information you need to get around.
Why travel to Kuwait with us?
Flying long-haul on your trip from Kuwait? Not to worry, with our hours of free, preloaded in-flight entertainment, you’ll be wishing the flight was longer! Catch up on your favourite TV programme or dive into the latest blockbuster in a number of languages - there’s something for everyone! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!