Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Mallorca, serving Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI). Once your flight to Palma de Mallorca is booked, you can contact our Customer Service team on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. We’re available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Top Mallorca attractions
- Palma Cathedral: a picturesque place of worship overlooking the sea.
- Coves dels Hams: subterranean grottos with a botanical garden and lake.
- Cuevas del Drach: interconnecting underground passages that lead you to one of the world’s largest caves.
- Es Baluard: a modern and contemporary collection of 500 pieces of art.
- Palau de l’Almudaina: a historic palace used by the royal family for various events.
What’s the best way to get around Mallorca?
There are many buses and trains that operate frequently throughout Palma city centre and the nearby beaches. You can also catch the Palma City Sightseeing bus to see all of the best tourist attractions in one loop of the city. Not to worry if you’re a night owl - there is a reliable night bus service that runs every 15 minutes on Friday and Saturday nights. Put your party shoes on and paint the town red!
What’s the weather in Mallorca?
You can enjoy a bit of late summer sun with Mallorca experiencing pleasant temperatures from June until October. In fact, Mallorca can also be the perfect winter getaway, with the coldest average temperature being a high 15°C (58°F) in March.