Luxembourg City (LUX) to Windhoek (WDH)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Namibia serving Hosea Kutako International Airport (WDH) in Windhoek and Walvis Bay Airport (WVB). Benefit from the in-flight entertainment offered on all our intercontinental flights, and relax in style when you fly with us.
Things to do in Namibia
- Fish River Canyon: the largest canyon in Africa, this beautiful destination is in the south of the country.
- Etosha National Park: a protected area in the north of Namibia, home to elephants, black rhinos and giraffes.
- Twyfelfontein: a site of ancient rock engravings in the Kunene region of the country.
- Spitzkoppe: a group of granite peaks located in the Namib Desert.
- Alte Feste: a fortress and museum in the country’s capital.
- Epupa Falls: a cooling and beautiful waterfall off the Kunene River.
- Kolmanskop Ghost Town: an abandoned old town set in the desert.
- Sossusvlei: a desert featuring scenic red sand dunes and a salt and clay pan.
Why travel to Namibia with us?
If you join our Flying Blue Programme, you’ll earn miles every time you fly. Use them to upgrade your ticket, buy extra legroom and more! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions about your flight!