Luxembourg City (LUX) to Omaha (OMA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Omaha, serving Eppley Airfield (OMA). While an intercontinental flight to Omaha might be long, our in-flight entertainment system will help you pass the time. Watch a film, catch up with your favourite series or play a game – the choice is yours!
Top Omaha attractions
- Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium: the world’s largest indoor rainforest and desert ecosystem.
- Omaha Children’s Museum: playful exhibits & activities for children of all ages.
- Heartland of America Park: a man-made lake with boat rides and an evening light show.
- Gene Leahy Mall: a pedestrian mall with a lagoon and gardens, including a waterfall.
- Lewis and Clark Landing: a sprawling riverside space with exhibits.
What’s the best way to get around Omaha?
Omaha’s revamped metro service makes it easier than ever to travel around the city. There are many lines operating up to every 15 minutes, including after midnight. The city centre itself is very compact and can be walked around easily. The city is also bicycle-friendly, so why not hire a bike and take in the sights at your own speed?
What’s the weather in Omaha?
Omaha enjoys hot, sunny summers with average temperatures of 24°C (75°F) in July and August. In the months before and after, you can expect slightly cooler temperatures and lots of rain! Temperatures dive in November and stay below freezing until March, so expect a frosty winter break!