Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Port Louis, Mauritius, serving Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU). There’s no better sell for the beautiful paradise of Mauritius than seeing it yourself. And with our in-flight entertainment package and included snacks, meals and drinks on intercontinental flights, your holiday in Mauritius starts as soon as you step foot on one of our planes!
KLM Destinations: Port Louis, Mauritius
Top Port Louis and Mauritius attractions
- Frédérica Nature Reserve (Bel Ombre): a nature reserve and wildlife area.
- Trou d'Argent Beach: a beautiful, beach alcove on Rodrigues Island.
- Curious Corner of Chamarel: a speciality museum with a focus on optical illusions.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden: a beautiful botanical garden.
- Notre Dame Auxiliatrice: a red-roofed church that looks like a large barn.
For more tips on the best attractions in Port Louis, take a look at our travel guide.
What’s the best way to get around Port Louis and Mauritius?
There are several bus routes that you can use to travel around the urban areas of Mauritius, but if you are staying in rural areas or travelling at night you may be better off taking a taxi. You can also rent a car or motorbike to explore the island at your own pace.
What’s the weather in Mauritius?
Mauritius is a sun-seeker's paradise all year round, with the coldest average temperature being a pleasant 21°C (70°F) in July. While January and February may be the hottest months, they’re also the wettest. You’ll need to prepare for some showers if you’re visiting Mauritius then!