Luxembourg City (LUX) to Vancouver (YVR)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Vancouver, serving Vancouver International Airport (YVR) at the most convenient flight times. Along with Vancouver, we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide with direct flights from our Amsterdam hub Schiphol Airport, and over 500 destinations with our global partner network.
Once on board our plane for an intercontinental flight, why not indulge in our in-flight entertainment? Enjoy the latest box office hits, music and TV series when you fly to Vancouver with us.
KLM Destinations: Vancouver, Canada
Top Vancouver attractions
- Stanley Park: Vancouver’s largest urban park has beaches, trails, scenic routes and family-friendly attractions.
- Vancouver Aquarium: an ideal stop off for families, the aquarium boasts local and exotic sea creatures.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: a must-visit for thrill seekers and lovers of spectacular views.
- VanDusen Botanical Garden: this wonder of horticultural ingenuity is a joy to explore.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: art aficionados will revel in the collections of work by Vancouver artist Emily Carr.
Looking for an expert’s take on Vancouver? Check out our travel guide. We give you essential information on the best landmarks, cultural attractions, and activities.
What’s the best way to get around Vancouver?
The downtown area of Vancouver is very walkable, with restaurants, bars and other amenities located close together. There is a decent range of transport options available though. Taxis are an inexpensive choice and many are equipped with wheelchair access. Ferries regularly ship passengers between the city’s breath-taking bays and tour buses loop around the popular sites.
What’s the weather like in Vancouver?
Canada has never been known for its soaring temperatures, but visit Vancouver in August and you’ll enjoy a balmy average of 18°C (64°F). Make sure you remember sun cream as the weather can be deceptive. If you’re set on visiting in January, bring appropriate clothing as average temperatures plummet to a near-freezing 4°C (38°F).