Riga (RIX) to Milan (MIL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Milan, serving Milan–Malpensa Airport (MXP) and Milan-Linate Airport (LIN). Have questions about your flight? No worries, our social service desk is here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Simply get in touch with us via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp. We’ll be happy to help!
Top Milan attractions
- Duomo di Milano: a cathedral that took nearly six centuries to complete.
- Santa Maria delle Grazie: a historic site which houses Leonardo Da Vinci’s famous painting “The Last Supper”.
- Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro): a football stadium that is home to A.C. Milan and Inter Milan.
- Brera District: an ancient neighbourhood and the heart of the city.
- Parco Sempione: a large park in the city centre.
For more inspiration on where to visit, stay and eat in Milan, our travel guide has all of the information you could need.
What’s the best way to get around Milan?
There are four underground subway lines and the “Passante” rail link that run day and night throughout the centre of Milan and to the surrounding suburbs. You can also catch a tram, bus or trolley to reach your destination, all of which provide superb transport links 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What’s the weather in Milan?
To explore Milan in the sun, plan your trip for between May and October when average temperatures can be as high as 25°C (77°F). Milan can drop to freezing in the winter, so you’ll need your coat. Showers are a possibility all year round, so pack your umbrella just to be safe!