Information we collect and receive
We may collect and receive the following information:
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, and crash data.
- Geo-location information. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Third party data. We may also receive aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which city.
- FareNet™ data. FareNet™ is our proprietary tool which collects User Search Data from the airline website and booking engine.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
To find out more about cookies, visit this site.
Yes. The main third party cookies include:
How do we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, please reach out to Customer Service.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. We do not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system (see below).
Sharing and Disclosure
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
We takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
What can you do if you don't want cookies to be set or want them to be removed, or if you want to opt out of interest-based targeting?
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.