Port Louis (MRU) to Toronto (YTO)
Port Louis (MRU) to Montreal (YMQ)
Port Louis (MRU) to Vancouver (YVR)
Port Louis (MRU) to Ottawa (YOW)
Port Louis (MRU) to Calgary (YYC)
Port Louis (MRU) to Winnipeg (YWG)
Port Louis (MRU) to Edmonton (YEA)
Port Louis (MRU) to Victoria (YYJ)
Port Louis (MRU) to Halifax (YHZ)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Canada serving all of the biggest airports in the country, including Pearson International Airport (YYZ) in Toronto, Calgary International Airport (YYC), Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and many more. So wherever you want to fly to in Canada, we’ve probably got you covered! In fact, we operate flights to more than 150 destinations worldwide as KLM, summing up to over 500 when including our partner destinations.
Things to do in Canada
- Niagara Falls: view one of the most magnificent natural wonders of the world on the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls.
- Stanley Park: rent a bike and take a ride around the beautiful gardens to see the historic totem poles.
- Old Quebec: take a day to walk around the old town and explore the shops and restaurants in the area.
- Notre-Dame Basilica: enjoy a free guided tour of this magnificent Catholic church, which was built in 1656.
- Butchart Gardens: beautifully cared for sunken Japanese gardens.
Canada is jam-packed with beautiful scenery and landscapes, and you can find out all the unmissable places to visit in our online travel guide. We’ve done all the research for you so that you have an easy time planning your trip!
Why travel to Canada with us?
We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so we’re available around the clock to answer your questions in several different languages, including English. Airfares on intercontinental flights include meals and drinks. With over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment, including the latest blockbusters, TV servies, games and music your flight to Canada will be over before you know it.