Port Louis (MRU) to Miami (MIA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Miami, Florida, serving Miami International Airport (MIA). For any assistance with your flight details, get in touch with our helpful service desk agents. We’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Miami attractions
- Wynwood Walls: an art mural museum featuring outdoor graffitied walls.
- Bayside Marketplace: a shopping and entertainment area along the bay in Downtown Miami.
- CocoWalk: set in Coconut Grove, this historically rich area offers diverse restaurants and a lively nightlife scene.
- South Beach: popular Miami neighbourhood with white sand beaches, international gastronomy and the best night clubs in South Florida.
- American Airlines Arena: a sporting complex and arena which is home to the NBA team, Miami Heat.
Take a look at our online travel guide for more tips on what to do on your trip to Miami.
What’s the best way to get around Miami?
The metrorail and the buses run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the S Route which connects downtown Miami to Miami Beach. You can also catch the Metromover, an overhead line, which connects all of downtown Miami and is free to ride.
What’s the weather in Miami?
Florida isn’t known as the “sunshine state” for nothing! With lows of 20°C (68°F) in January and highs of 28°C (82°F) in July, you’ll need your sun cream and swimming costume! The wet season lasts from May until October, so pack an umbrella if you’re planning to travel during this time!
*All amounts are in MUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).