Port Louis (MRU) to San Jose (SJC)
Thanks to our global network, we offer the most convenient flights to San Jose, California, serving San Jose International Airport (SJC) as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Easily compare the best offers online and book your flight on KLM.com. Our flights fit your schedule, not the other way around.
Top San Jose attractions
- Winchester Mystery House: a bizarre mansion filled with 160 rooms and staircases that lead nowhere.
- Municipal Rose Garden: a lovely place worth seeing not only for the sights, but also the scents.
- The Tech Museum of Innovation: located in Silicon Valley, this hands-on museum is fun for the whole family.
- Santana Row: a popular row lined with fancy shops and restaurants.
- The Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph: a Roman Catholic church featuring intricate artwork and a beautiful ceiling.
What’s the best way to get around San Jose, CA?
San Jose has a comprehensive public transit system that connects all parts of the city. You can easily travel around by bus, taxi and rail. For more environmentally friendly options, consider touring the city by pedicab.
What’s the weather in San Jose?
It can get really hot during the summer months, with temperatures commonly reaching 40°C (104°F), so make sure you remember to bring sun cream. June, July and August are the driest months and average around 20°C (69°F), while the winter months average around 10°C (50°F). If you hate the rain, avoid going in February, which is the wettest month.
*All amounts are in MUR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).