Top flight deals to Bangkok (BKK)*
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer the most convenient flights to Bangkok, serving Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok (BKK). We realise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. In fact, we have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Bangkok with KLM and make the most out of your trip!
Top Bangkok attractions
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho): Buddhist temple complex in the Phra Nakhon District.
- The Grand Palace: spectacular complex of buildings, offering stunning architecture and sacred sites.
- Siam Paragon: third largest shopping mall in Thailand, featuring many luxury brand stores, an aquarium, a cinema, and much more.
- BTS Skytrain: unique elevated rapid transit system, with 35 stations along 2 lines.
- Lumpini Park: a 360 rai (142 acre) green space in Bangkok.
Check out our Bangkok travel guide, complete with all the information you’ll need to make your trip to Bangkok truly unforgettable.
What’s the best way to get around Bangkok?
The Sky Train is a novel way to reach Bangkok’s main hubs, but you will still need to rely on the iconic “tuk tuk” (auto rickshaw) to get to the markets, temples etc. For memorable views of Bangkok from the Chao Phraya river, hop onto one of the many “express boats”. They run every 5 minutes or so during rush hour and offer you an enthralling perspective of Bangkok.
What’s the weather in Bangkok?
April sees the height of the dry season and with average temperatures of 31°C (87°F), you will need to remember that sunscreen. The best time to visit Bangkok is in November, when the city is just drying out from the monsoon and the green areas are in full bloom.